Be a Supporter!

Rated 4 / 5 stars 6 hours ago

Ha I can only imagine XD

Chicken Chicken

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I smell a succesful series in the making

Kingdom hearts we're best Kingdom hearts we're best

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Eh :/

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Am I the only one who thinks Mr.Flacit bares a strong resemblance to Dr.Wily from Mega Man? I mean that HAS to be inspired by his looks.

As for the game itself I find this game pretty fun though I wish it did accept plaural words too. Hell if this game got a sequel you could add leaderboards or online play. Not that there's any demand for it but it would be fun. That said I like this fun little time waster

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Fun and nostalgic but kinda unfair if you think about it

I mean you everytime you rub her pussy her sleep state meter drops fast. And you never have enough points to buy items. Maybe I never bothered to try a different strategy but eh I think its unfair gameplay.

Despite that though this used to be one of my fav hentai games as a kid. So you know nostalgia and all that jazz :p

Seinfeld: The Funeral Seinfeld: The Funeral

Rated 3 / 5 stars 2 days ago

What is this?

Trash Talk Trash Talk

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Pretty funny actually. It's nice to see a break from pencilmation every once in a while for something like this. Hell why not make a series of these characters over here. The animator also has a lot going on for him so keep up the good work!

Random Assault: Fapping Random Assault: Fapping

Rated 4 / 5 stars 3 days ago

Heh animation went nicely with the audio

Sonic gay with Tails Sonic gay with Tails

Rated 1 / 5 stars 4 days ago

You can't be serious

Silent Synapse Silent Synapse

Rated 3 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Nothing fancy but lol what the hell is up with the trippy soundtrack?

TerribleDesign responds:

Trippy? I swear I bought a discount dubstep sample pack to make this. I even sampled a lauded vocal hook and bass drop from a famous song.