Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 186 Fans

All 6,441 flash Reviews

The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

Dear Fucking God

Today is no ordinary day on Newgrounds today we are blessed with possibly one of the most amazing animations to grace the portal in some time. I mean good god where does one begin to describe such a twisted mind rape? I mean look at all the animation there is SO much shit going on here. It's insanity reincarnated into this 7 minute plus epic. Is there a story? What is all this imagery? My mind can not comprehend all of this. And that is what makes Emily Youcis so great. She's obviously not from this dimension or maybe even not human but I am so greatful we have someone as amazing as her. Heck between you and me I had a bit of a crush on here a few years back.

Anyway I don't want to ramble on too much. The short version is this might very well be her magnum opus and may never be replicated in future episodes. It's the pinnacle the cream of the crop the king of the hill.

Its always great to stay on this website just in case that one sparkling gold nugget comes.

CS Funny Hackers CS Funny Hackers

Admitingly the part where you can fuck him was amusing

tWHYnot: the Fivelation tWHYnot: the Fivelation

Dude I gotta be brutally honest here this 3D animation looks like total shit. Seriously look at it it's a mess! Come on you gotta do better than that!

The good news is at least you still got your humor. And everything else was good but PLEASE god either get better at 3D animation or just go back to 2D. I perfer the former to be honest

Bobert-Rob responds:

I just don't have the time for 2d, even if it is overly tweened. Flash is a terrible program that I've had nothing but problems with. And yeah, my 3d work isn't perfect, but it's getting better I think. Thanks for watching anyway!

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Well that was just fucked up

Dress Up ZJ Dress Up ZJ

3/5 needs more ZJ nudes

'Well of Noise' 'Well of Noise'

Aaaaaaaah its all coming out of the screen!

Scary Scarecrow Scary Scarecrow

I actually cant believe I never saw this one. Pretty funny sam!

Delete File Delete File

Wow barely made it huh?

Layin' Pipe Layin' Pipe

Good game on paper but you really need to work on your voice acting skills. Like shouldnt the dad sound a lot manlier and gruff? Thats about the only complaint

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas