All 6,621 flash Reviews

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Geta better every time you watch

Everybody Loves Minions! Everybody Loves Minions!

I am okay with this

artistunknown responds:

I am okay with this review <3

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

I actually just got into DBZ recently.

Lol gotta say the voice clips sound random as hell. Dont remember them from the show or were they were from. Oh well. Still a nice memory from my childhood

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Not a bad game. Good music too

Ninja'd - a ninja's tale Ninja'd - a ninja's tale

not bad

I Own Time I Own Time

This is like Arfenhouse level insanity

All My People All My People

I love the unnecessary creepy music playing in all of this

Valentines Day 3 Valentines Day 3

Wow hard to believe thats actually you Ed

Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

Holy shit I thought this would never get made!

Ah there's just something great about having your name in the credits. It's quite satisfying really. Anyway ego stroking aside this turned out pretty damn amusing. I will be brutally honest here though Erik's voice is just cringey as fuck. I mean he's still a funny guy I suppose but man that voice might take some time to get used to. Then again I'm pretty sure he's heard that before. I digress though

As for everyone else I really like Isabella so far she just seems so relatable like the only normal person with a group of idiots. I've been in that situation before. Her pussy comment to Dr.Goode I thought was fucking savage XD.

Yeah the voice acting was pretty damn good. Not sure if they've ever had experiences with voice overs but they did great. I mean in a way it's not as hard as you think....well sort of.

So I think the final product turned out great. I think there's a lot to be done with the series and characters and I hope this gets turned into a full fledged production some day.

So in short great job to the entire cast. This is probably one of the best moves I've seen this year so far. All the best

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

You've had a link to it for several months now because you donated haha.

Isabella is definitely the closest to a "normal" person in the group. Some of the comics have voice acting experience and most didn't. But as comics they have their voice so it's just working with them a bit on it.

Thank you. We think there's a lot to be done with it too and are still pitching it around town until we find someone who agrees. Thanks for checking it out and of course for donating.

-Eric

Epic Minequest 2 Epic Minequest 2

Oh great you made more of this shit?

Sigh talk about wasted potential. Just another boring Minecraft parody.