Be a Supporter!

WegraWegra

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 178 Fans

All 6,166 flash Reviews

DKProject Halloween movie DKProject Halloween movie

And that's the last of the DK project. Shame it couldnt last longer

BSB vs DK Project BSB vs DK Project

I always wondered what the DK in DK project stand for...Donkey Kong?

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser

I hate to admit it but this looks amazing. I love how that sounds very close to Roger Craig Smith's version of sonic. Also your animation really improved all those years!

It's a pity though this flash has to be about some shitty sonic OC but whatevs.

YouTube Red Reality - DAGames YouTube Red Reality - DAGames

You know you should spend more time animating these then doing generic Lets Play videos. Just sayin man.

diamond-armada responds:

Ah yes but you see I love doing both, I shall continue doing both :) However yeah these ones are gonna be coming out a lot more :)

FtM: Timelines A Changin' FtM: Timelines A Changin'

Wow you finally came back after so long? Now that I think of it I checked your site when I found out I used to watch this series and see you're still making animations. So are these guys back for good or...

Either way welcome back to Newgrounds!

JKR responds:

Thanks for the re-welcome! The series isn't back "for good" per say, but I'm hoping it will NOT be four years between episodes again, ha ha. We'll see! One day at a time. :)

swearbear f**k valentine swearbear f**k valentine

Are these still around?

"Girls" "Girls"

How come she didn't kill the asshole guy? How is that fair?

Either way its hard to belive this is one of your earlier movies Afro Ninja

Super Mario Toads Rage 1 Super Mario Toads Rage 1

You know its kind of funny how this series has aged and how "Edgey" it was. At first I remember getting overly sensitive about how all the Mario characters were being killed but then I warmed up to it. Then I realized it's kinda silly in a way

Life with Michael Life with Michael

Apparently I watched this one a long time ago but dont remember it clearly. Still it wasnt half bad all things considering just wish there was better voice acting but who cares.

How your garden grows How your garden grows

I actually remember this one. Hard to believe you've been making these silly cartoons for this long,

koit responds:

Indeed - 12 years and counting ! :)