Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 175 Fans

All 6,032 flash Reviews

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

The biggest and best Newgrounds Tribute I have seen to date

The amount of Newgrounds characters used in this is staggering and I recognize 90 percent of them including obscure classics like Beep Me Jesus, Cat Dynamics and Fukemon. What a time to be alive!

Theres also so much to explore with the epic movie, games and trophies. Needless to say I'm fanboying so hard on how everything turned out.

It's been great hanging out on Newgrounds for more than a decade and while I may not be on this site as much as I used to I can never leave it.

An amazing job to everyone involved. Here's to lasting the end of time!

The old TN episode 2.1 The old TN episode 2.1

Ahhh classic TN

You know I kinda do miss the simpler style compared to the reboot but there were some funny moments here and there.

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

This has a lot of potential and so far I'm liking this series already. I espcially love the drunk scene early on. Keep it up!

sarcastic animation jam! entry sarcastic animation jam! entry

This is the one this is totally the won

Stop the contest I found the winner

sohoshuffle responds:

thanks man! glad you liked it

Shooty & the Catfish: Trailer 01 Shooty & the Catfish: Trailer 01

You know I always enjoyed your animation style. Its amazing how far you've come as well.

Gerkinman responds:

I like to experiment, this stuff is pretty stripped down compared to what I have to do for work, but its also stupidly time consuming. I dunno, I would get bored if I wasn't always trying new things.

Mega Marital Problems - ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO - Starbomb (Uncensored version) Mega Marital Problems - ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO - Starbomb (Uncensored version)

Your animation skills are an arthouse masterpiece

Halina Halina

Wow havent seen hentai with great animation in a while thats not zone or shad and based on an original character

The red and the orange The red and the orange

Well passable at most

IronMan 2 : The Secret IronMan 2 : The Secret

Its bad enough you make a bad find the difference game the LEAST you could do is have some fitting music. Not this cartoon bullshit

Nothing Gold Can Stay Nothing Gold Can Stay

I thought this was supposed to be sarcastic not depressing :(